Wednesday, June 24, 2009

last post for sustainability

Hey well this is the end of Sustainability, had a great time learning new things about how to change the world to be more sustainability, What really stood out for me would be the week of sustainability, that hit me hard made me relaise what I can change to help out the world

Although I did learn alot and I thought the teaching was well done, don't get me wrong, but I still feel that it was a waste of time as what im looking for to learn is about tourism and travel . But saying that I did learn alot and will take away alot of facts

Explain the concept of sustainability
What i believe sustainability is all about: Looking after the present and future generation that is including environment , economically and social that relates to sustainability.

Share your views of the natural world
I believe by teaching our generation about sustainability helps out that natural world as it is in need of help especially the environment, with just the amount of cars that are being driven the increase of oil we use.

What do you consider to be more important for our world and species
It is simple keeping New Zealand green and healthy like we are promoting to other countries, reduce air pollution is the biggest issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment