Thursday, May 14, 2009

Story of Stuff

What really hit home for you?
The story of stuff 20min movie should me that i can do so much more in helping with sustainability and also is amazing how i found out about the cycle of buying and working.

What do you question about the movie?
I have no questions about this movie as i though i was a simple and easy way to get the messages across with simple drawings that allot of people could understand and would of been easy to make as well.

What would i like to exlpore further
The most interesting topic in the movie that i would like to explore a bit more into it is the cycle of buying and working as it, as it showed me a different ways of thinking of the moey that you earn by working and where it goes and what happens to it.

The last lesson that we just has i personally did not help me but that may change my mind can easily change in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment