Thursday, May 14, 2009

The way I practice Sustainability in my Own Life

1. At home I recycle till the best that I can

2. Not buying lots of drink bottles to sdrink water out of , I use the same drink bottle untill i need to replace it , which i not very often.

3.Get rides from other people that also live out of town to town

4. Walk to my destination if it is possible eg I walk from work to tec everyday time tec and work falls on the same day

5. Saving electricity to the best I can by turning off appliances when I am not using them

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your last posts. Interesting. Good to hear that you have come to an understanding of Sustainability and I can also see from your interaction in class that you are more willing to engage in the subject matter. The way you chose to operate during the Fish game was very telling about your understanding and perhaps personality??? It was definitely great role modelling. You are obviously mindful of some of the things you do in your own life too. Cheers. anna :)

    ReplyDelete